State Street Apartments
955 N. 14th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
62 and older or disabled
Enjoy the comforts of home, without the challenges or responsibilities.
Your new home will include:
- Professional, on-site management
- Elevator service
- Indoor mail service
- Indoor laundry facilities
- Secured entrance with private intercom
- Security Cameras
- Stock box meals available for residents age 60 and older
- Large community room with cable TV and Wi-Fi, and newly installed ada bathroom
- Patio areas
- Designated gazebo smoking area
- Heat is included
- All one bedroom apartments include:
- Appliances, window blinds, full bath, telephone and cable outlets
How do I apply to live at State Street Apartments?
Please print and fill out the application by clicking the link below. Once the entire application is complete, you may send it to the address of Millennium Professional Management printed on the top left corner of the application. You must include a copy of two forms of ID, such as, your current photo identification card and a copy of your social security card. Please call for additional information and to arrange a tour of our facility. If assistance is needed to complete the application or you do not have access to a copy machine, we are more than happy to make arrangements for you. General processing time is approximately 2-3 weeks. If the required forms of identification are not included with your application, the processing of your application will be delayed until they are received.
Click here to download a housing application >
For more information, call (414) 344-2024
All of our units are now smoke-free. To review reasons for implementing this new policy, click here.
To review our new smoke-free lease agreement, click here.Equal Housing Opportunity